Tuesday 30 August 2016

Twelve Tags of 2016 ~ Technique Remix ~ August 2016

Hi everybody ! It's Tim tag time. It's been a great month for crafting with Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 103. After following this brilliant online course, I've now got a lovely pile of tags showing loads of different techniques. I've still got to photograph and post my Alcohol Ink tags and amongst this group are some of my favourites. Watch this space ! There is of course always room for one more tag and this is it, my offering for Tim's Twelve Tags Remix Challenge. This month Tim combined 'brayered stain' and frameworks'. Both lovely techniques which work so well together. I've followed Tim quite closely for this one, as quite frankly my brain hurts after all the tag making I've done this month! I did, however, use some Distress embossing powder on my die cut flowers. This has given them a lovely texture. You can find Tim's tag here, and if you haven't signed up for The Creative Chemistry Classes, it's not too late as there is lifetime access. Whoopie ! x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful work Toni - I love your take on Tims tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing that quote! Great tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An utterly delightful tag Toni, beautifully put together. Hope you've had a great summer and are looking forward to being at home instead of getting ready for school. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your remix - beautiful colours. Sorry I've not been around - getting a few chances to catch up now...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete