Saturday 27 June 2015

Twelve Tags of 2015 ~June

Don't you just love those afternoons when you can escape to your crafty space and loose yourself for a few hours?  Well that's what I've been up to today. My session started with getting down to work on my offering for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2015 challenge. You can see Tim's lovely tag here. I was puzzling over what to use as I haven't got Tim's 'Fresh Brewed' die.  A little trip to the 'Crafty Bunch' craft shop yesterday, however, meant that I had got this newly acquired  Sizzix 'Birds' die.I really love it and I think it's worked a treat ! I've tried to maintain the essence of Tim's tag, by using the same techniques as well as  a variety of textures and similar colours. So now I am going back to my craft room to continue with another project, which I shall be sharing later on this week. Thank you Tim for continuing to inspire us all ! x

8 comments:

  1. Toni -- This is wonderful!! I love your take on Tim's June tag. Such adorable birds -- they look fabulous on the striped background. Glad you enjoyed your day in your craft room!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag. Love the way you did put eveything together. And yes you are right : these birds are awesome. What a decorative way you added that small piece of burlap under the text. Looks great !
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work,
    Hugs from Monica.., spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. This take is inspired, gorgeous result with the birds, love it...I'm struggling with this months tag so thanks for the inspiration. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a brilliant take on Tim's ideas!!! LOVE the way you've created and used the birds on this Toni. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic tag, the bird die cuts look super.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be my favorite take! LOVE LOVE LOVE those birds!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those birds! You definitely captured the essence of Tim's tag. Yours is wonderful, I especially like the star on the bird's wing and the vellum cloud. Gotta love the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent take on the June tag, Toni - I love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete