Sunday 31 May 2015

Twelve Tags of 2015 ~ May

Phew ! last day of the month and I've just managed to finish my tag for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2015 Challenge. I love all the different elements Tim has used on this month's tag, you can see his fabulous piece by following this link. I've followed his design quite closely and just substituted a few things for those products that I've yet to acquire. I was very happy to get my hands on the  Sizzix Tiny Tattered Florals dies, from the lovely folks at Craft Obsessions. Once I started quilling these gorgeous little flowers, I couldn't stop ! I've now got a whole bunch of them waiting for future projects. Once again another month has flown by and it's hard to believe that tomorrow, we will be half way through the year Eeeeeek ! Many thanks to Tim for another great tag  x

5 comments:

  1. You're cutting it fine again, Toni, but I'm so glad you squeezed this under the wire... It's got such a lovely warm glow of spring sunshine about it - unlike the weather at the moment! - and the words have got me humming along.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni..You got my heart at the quote...."LUV" it!!! and the use of the shield too...good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tag Toni, love the words you chose to add.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete