Sunday 30 November 2014

Twelve Tags of 2014 ~ November

Once again ! Who can believe that it's the last day of November ! I've had a busy but enjoyable week, with visitors, a meal out and lunch with good friends, all fitted in between going to work and a few snatched hours crafting. So in the spirit of  what is fast becoming my motto... 'better late than never'... here is my contribution to Tim's Twelve Tags of 2014 November tag. You can see Tim's fabulous Autumn inspired tag here. I've changed it a little as I haven't got the lovely Layered Leaf Set. I decided on the heart shape, as quite frankly, it was the easiest shape for me to cut freehand, and anyway who doesn't love the symbol of a heart, it can say so much. After embossing the tag with this swirly design, I tapped a little embossing ink over the surface, using the back of a piece of Cut and Dry Foam, before using the Sticky Embossing Powder and gold foil, I love this effect and I'm sure I'll be using it more often  as I love a bit of bling ! x

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the November tag Toni! Glad you have had a great week, sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea to use that heart Toni! I love the way the little key hangs in the centre of it. (phew, we made it!!!) Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni your tag is wonderful. Really love that grungy look you achieved using the corrugated cardstock, embossing, adding some gold wax etc.. Wow... Lovely work. I adore the way you invented to use the corner filigree upside down.. Very decorative used that way too...
    Thanks for sharing your art !!!
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that you made a plan! Great tag and I love your colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love your design of the tag and all the texture. Wonderful tag indeed!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! I love the vintage~grunginess of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the heart and the inside! Original and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I love your take on the November tag - that heart is gorgeous. Lovely swirls of gilded texture - fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Toni! I love your take with the heart and all the texture.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete