Friday 25 April 2014

Twelve Tags of 2014 - April

Time for another Tim tag! April the 4th month and Tim does it again by stunning us with yet another fabulous tag with a gorgeous vintage feel. I'm loving the new Frame Works Trellis Die and really feel like it's one that I'll be coming back to time and time again. I've also invested in the Tattered Pinecone die. I finally realised that I just had to have it after 'umming and 'aarring over the last couple of years ! After using it to make these flowers, I'm really happy that I was able to get it. I've followed Tim's instructions pretty closely, you can see his gorgeous tag with full instructions, by following this link.I've added a butterfly which seems to be quite at home on my tag. I made several of these butterflies after seeing a fabulous project by the very talented Candy Cowell on her blog Creativity is Contagious. You can see her project by following the link here. My butterflies have been sitting in a jar just waiting for their moment, this is the first one to escape! x

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag, love the details. Have a Nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the original Toni, love the colours you have used and the addition of the butterfly is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Toni, this is such a great take on Tim's tag and the added butterfly is just perfect! I love this.. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni, gorgeous take on Tim`s tag and I LOVE your previous post-wall hanging!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterfly adds a lovely touch. Very pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Toni looooove it!!
    Your necklace over on the eP blog is stunning, blew mw away this morning.
    wishing you a fantastic weekend.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toni...your take on Tim's tag is gorgeous! I so love your colors and that gorgeous butterfly! WOW! I also wanted to sincerely thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a nice comment regarding the CC3C challenges. I hope you can find the time to join us! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh seriously, this is a fantastic version Toni! I love the addition of the butterfly. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so gorgeous! I love the addition of the beautiful butterfly! Awesome take!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous take on the April tag, Toni - the butterfly is stunning, and I love that big bold ribbon - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete