Friday 31 January 2014

Twelve Tags of 2014.......... #January

 
At last ! Here is the first of my tags for the Tim Holtz  'Twelve tags of 2014' challenge, posted with not a moment to spare! you can see Tim's tag and a full tutorial of the process, by following the link here. I've followed Tim's tag pretty closely for this, as I was fortunate enough to have several of the supplies he used. I've now put the circles die on my wish list, as it was pretty tricky cutting the centre out of the pocket watch with scissors and I can see that those circles would be very useful for other projects. I'm also adding a picture of the tag I did for my design team post over on the eclectic Paperie blog. I've used Tim's lovely new 'Bird Feather' stamps and layering stencils. I could make tags all day long, such good fun ! Many thanks for all the inspiration Tim x
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, Its true You've cut it fine with your Jan tag but it is a great take on Tims. I agree it is a fiddle cutting any circle acurately without a die, but it looks like you have done a pretty good job. I absolutly love your dt tag, I must have those stamps. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, better late than never, and your take on the original is super!
    Totally LOVE the one you did for the EP team too. That bird stamp is wonderful and you have used it so well! Both tags look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Tim's tag and oh yes, I can see why you loved creating that second gem. That design works beautifully. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely interpretation! love the stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking take on Tim's tag - and I love your second one too... beautiful! Am impatiently waiting to play with some of the new nature-type releases!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your take on Tim's tag and really love the second look at your bird/sunray tag, it's fabulous! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the tag! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are sublime! Love the birds and rays especially!

    ReplyDelete