Saturday 12 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102

Well it's been the last day of class today and I'm just posting my tags for day 2! Tim has once again excelled in providing some fantastic techniques in this years Creative Chemistry 102.It's been really great to get out all those distress products, stencils, and tools and have some really good instruction on how to get the best out of them.so here are the rest of my tags for day 2 which was all about stencils. 

and ...........
I think I mentioned that the class content has a lifetime access, so it's not too late to join in the fun and believe me it's a lot of fun ! x




3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Toni. Such a great source of mojo inspiration for when it's needed!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, it looks like a wonderful class!
    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete