Sunday 29 September 2013

Twelve Tags of 2013 - September

Finished at last ! this is my tag for Tim's Twelve Tags of 2013 Challenge. It's using some the new layering stencils which are great fun. I'm slowly collecting the set and hope to add one or two more since it's the end of the month! As usual, there are a few improvisations, but on the whole I've followed Tim's instructions which you can find here. There's still one more day left so if you haven't got started yet I suggest you get a wriggle on! I'm looking forward to seeing what Tim has in store for his October tag and maybe I'll get started on it a bit sooner than this month's.x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Toni! I love your colour choice on this tag! I've seen some other interpretations on this month's tag and it's fascinating the difference colour choices make! The layered stencils look terrific and those lovely butterflies - wow, what an effect. The ribbon and charm finish it off perfectly. I've not yet played along with Tim's challenge, but this is an inspiration. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great depth of colour on this Toni. I love it. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful take! I love the stencils you used and the letters in white! Super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni, this is a fabulous take on Tim's tag, love your colour choices and the way your white stencilling shows up so well and the arrow is a nice finishing touch too. Great tag! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! Liking this Toni. Super take on Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete