Wednesday 6 February 2013

WOYWW #192 Must Tidy Up....... One Day !


Better late than never! It's time for a Wednesday WOYWW post. What's that then? It's an opportunity to have a look at crafters' desks from all around the world. Pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and get involved in the fun. Here's my table looking a bit like it looked last week with a few additions.  There's an MDF heart which has been gessoed ready for some altering. I found a great bargain shop called B&M Homestores. The heart cost £1.49, I bought a few other goodies as well all quite cheap. There are also one or two more flowers where I've been experimenting with different colours. The latest lot are a bit more grungey. Here's a picture of one of the crowded corners in my attic, just so that you can see how crammed with stuff the room is! Should I really be buying more stuff ? Hope you've all had a good WOYWW so far. See you next week.x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, of course you should buy some new stuff.....lol. I have just sold a couple of items on Ebay so that I can spend more. You probably don't have much more than the rest of us! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #34

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fun corner!! Looks like some sweet Valentine crafting about to happen!
    ~Rebekah #152

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a good snoop around your desk and I think I saw some space, so you can still buy new stuff...LOL Love the backgrounds there on your easle. I dar not photo more than just my work spot.
    Krisha #137

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes of course you should be buying more stuff, you might be in damger of a gap or two there!

    Hugs from the bears @#87 this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy hectic space ! Hope you enjoy your new bargains !! Ali #43

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there's a space it must be filled. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the heart.
    Happy WOYWW
    Alison
    #100

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed it again this week... I'm hopeless!

    But mainly came to say... Have you been to eclectic Paperie today!?!

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your wins!!

    Let me know if you have any luck getting through at Happy Daze... I won the last draw, but despite me trying and trying, I've heard nothing from them at the store.

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - look at all this interesting stuff - I sure could have a ball in this creative looking room!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your corner doesn't look too busy to me and I also spied a space to be filled on your desk, so there then!!!
    Love those flowers so if you want to make a space there..........
    Bishopsmate #92

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Toni..lol...so glad that I am not alone!!My space is a wee shed in the garden and just as well because if anyone saw it they would think I had been burgled,lol!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete