Wednesday 3 October 2012

WOYWW #174


Here we are again! time for a weekly peek into the attic to see what's been happening on my craft table. All thanks to Julia and her Stamping Ground Blog, hop on over and have a look or better still post a picture on there of your work space so we can all have a nose! I've got a nice clear space ready to start with some autumn challenges, ooooo! all those lovely colours can't wait to get stuck in. I've got the afternoon off tomorrow, so I hope to have some crafty fun. Do you like my new acquisition? what's that you say? well it's that revolving carousel which I've started filling with all the essentials, poised and ready to go. Just to say that the lovely May, from May's Happy Daze, was my lucky blog candy winner. It is currently winging it's way towards her as we speak. Happy WOYWW everybody x

7 comments:

  1. Well I hope you have a lovely afternoon at your desk! Took me an age to work out what's in the box....you know the actually beautifully organised and clearly labelled blenders! I do indeed like your new carousel....filling fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, I think I need new specs, it took me ages to find it - but I did in the end, love the neutral colour of it and it looks nearly full already. Hope you enjoy your Autumn crafting on your afternoon off. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW I need specs too! jenx 129

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO like your new storage, very handy and organized, and right at arm's reach!

    :)trisha
    #101 this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my carousel, and have re-organised it a couple of times to find just what I really did want in it. Great organised space.
    Krisha....not playing this week, did not have time for pics and post so I'm just lurking around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking desk! Hope you get to do some crafting tomorrow. What are those handle thingies in the box at the bottom of the pic? Did you make your own blending tools? Have a great week. Vickie #22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni, just called back to say thank you for noticing my old mincemeat tin! I Only got it at the weekend from a flea market - Robertson was my maiden name so I just had to have it - it is lovely and rusty. Thank you for your lovely comments too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete