Tuesday 30 October 2012

12 Tags of 2012 October


Well here I am back from a fabulous few days spent in Madrid with a couple of my very dear friends. We all had a great time. Managed to fit in a couple of galleries, a flamenco evening, a music gig with friends that live in Spain and plenty of eating, drinking and soaking up the atmosphere. Amazing what you can do in four days! So now it's back to my blog with my entry to Tim's 12 tags of 2012 October challenge. As usual another great fun to make tag. I've stuck quite closely to Tim's original idea but I've used my Pazzles Inspiration machine to cut the word 'boo',the cobweb and spider as I haven't got the dies. I've also used black glitter on them but I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Distress Stickles Rock Candy Dry Glitter. I like the idea of being able to custom colour it.  I couldn't resist adding the head with a couple of rather startled eyes. Well how would you feel with a spider on your head ! Happy Halloween to all that celebrate and I hope all my American friends are safe from the terrible storms, my thoughts go out to the thousands of people that have been affected x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Toni
    Glad you had such a wonderful break away.
    WOW those eyes are very spooky which is just so perfect.
    Great details.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni.As usual you have produced a super tag. I haven't got the dies either so done my own thing. X Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a triumph Toni. Just love the way you have really made this design your own. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Toni!!! This is magnificent! First, your background and cooler is wonderful, but the face is totally cool! I LOVE your take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scary googly eyes are a fantastic finishing touch to an amazing take on Tim's tag - looks just brilliant, Toni!
    And with a whole day left to go, too...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni, this is fantastic! Those eyes and the partial head are cracking me up and I just love the whole rich background.

    ReplyDelete