Wednesday 1 August 2012

WOYWW #165


Good morning WOYWW'ers . What better way to start the day than by joining everyone over at Julia's Stamping Ground for the 165th WOYWW. My table has seen a bit of crafting action this week by way of a couple of challenges as well as a retirement card for my bee keeping friend in Wales. i was also trying out a bit of  distress ink 'painting' with a new La Blanche stamp I've acquired. The 'mess' is starting to build up on my table and you know what? that's just the way I like it ! Happy WOYWW everybody x

The Bee Keeper's Retirement Card



9 comments:

  1. I think you card is great as well as the desk, just how I like them. Question, is that a bowl of pebbles to the right? Francesca #90

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i zoomed in and think its your handmade distress ink holders?
    gorgeous card
    have a super woyww
    kay #82

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni, thanks for letting me know re pebbles, very clever. Thanks for stopping by. Francesca #90

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beekeepers card is just great. The wood looks almost real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh fab texture on that card!!! love it!! Trish #10

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card - the way the sentiment is curled up at the corners, the wood, the bees - absolutely brilliant!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes - I've had a fab day and received some lovely beads!
    Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bee keepers retirement card - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toni, I love a busy desk too, can't seem to work any other way. DH is always surprised that I can work in an area of about 10" square and the rest of my desk is hidden! Oh I do love your bee card, it is absolutely gorgeous, you have made that wood look so realistic and the bees are delightful. Beautiful. Thanks for the visit and comment, very much appreciated. I am your latest follower, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous texture on that card... love it.. Hugs May x x x#12

    ReplyDelete