Monday 28 May 2012

Twelve Tags of 2012 May Tag


Well I know I should have been out in the garden instead of up in the attic in the sweltering heat, but I couldn't resist getting on with my Tim Holtz  Twelve Tags of 2012 May entry. I hadn't realised how close to the end of the month it is. This tag was a lot of fun to make as there are lots of different elements to it. As usual I don't have all the lovely Tim bits and pieces so I've made plenty of substitutions but that's half the fun ! The sewing stamps were a freebie with a magazine and the 1920's lady  is by Graphic 45. The yarn holder was a free graphic download from Craft Stamper, which is still available on their blog. I stamped the tape measure onto a piece of woven tape and made the coat hanger from a piece of wire. I loved doing the faux porcelaine on the Prima flowers and had to stop myself from using up my whole stash! Thanks Tim another fun project x

3 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful tag with all its wonderful embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tag, love the images you have used.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic and love how you have put it together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete