Tuesday 8 May 2012

Birthday Card


May is a busy month for birthdays with both my husband's and son's. I also noticed that Simon Says Stamp are celebrating their 3rd birthday with a blog challenge, so I thought I'd enter this card I made for my husband. I've used  several of Tim Holtz's stamps as well as a die cut umbrella man. I used a Kaleidacolor rainbow inkpad in Calypso to stamp with and then applied my usual walnut distress ink around the edges before mounting on black card. I'm not sure where I got the Happy Birthday Stamp from as I've had it for some time and have thrown away the packaging.  I stamped and coloured this separately before cutting out and fixing onto raised tape. Since I've started blogging I'm trying to remember to make a note of the names and makes of any new stamps I buy.

2 comments:

  1. wow your background is fabulous, such a wonderful array of colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing, a really gorgeous card :)

    Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete