Wednesday 30 November 2016

Twelve Tags of 2016 Re-Mix Challenge~November.

Hi everybody! It's the last day of Tim Holtz's Twelve Tags of 2016 Re-Mix Challenge and true to form I am posting my November tag. This month, Tim has remixed 'Rub Resist' and 'Dimensional Colouring'. You can see Tim's fabulous Autumnal tag here with this link. I've followed Tim's instructions quite closely on this one and substituted a different stamped image and word cut out. only one more tag to go and that signals the end of yet another fantastic year of creating along with Tim. Thank you Mr Holtz ! x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Toni, this is such a great take on Tim's tag - I love the globe, you have coloured it beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job with Tim's techniques here! So creative and one of my top 5 of what I've seen! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete